Generate your own electricity (using solar panels, etc.) ?
In this case, in Brussels you must replace your current electricity meter with a bidirectional electronic meter (A+/A-).

This meter gives you a view of your grid energy usage (A+), as well as the surplus energy exported to the grid (A-).

Request a bidirectional meter below :

What's your current type of meter ?

  • Then Sibelga will replace your meter with an electronic bidirectional meter.
    View the price here

  • Then Sibelga probably only needs to activate the meter readings for the injection.
    This is a free administrative procedure.

(*) opening hours are from Monday until Friday, from 7 AM until 5 PM
(**) maximum 30 minutes and one and one movingt

Meter details


Installation details

* Required field