Are you leaving your home soon?

If you are a tenant or owner in Brussels, before you leave your home, you have to transfer your gas and/or electricity meters to the next occupant. What is the process for doing this?

How do I transfer my meters?

Energy transfer document

Before you leave your home, you have to complete an energy transfer document with the next occupant or owner of your home.

Towards the transfer document

Moving checklist

Moving home involves a lot of steps. We have created a "moving checklist". It will help you think about the energy recovery document and everything else.

Moving checklist

My closing bill

After your move, you will receive your closing bill from your energy supplier. It shows the breakdown of your consumption up to your departure reading.

The energy suppliers

I'm leaving my home

Learn in a few easy steps what actions you need to take when you move out.

Does someone take over the meters?

Want to know more about what to do when you move? Then be sure to read our dossier on