Sibelga strives to provide a high-performance electricity and gas network, and endeavors to ensure that you, as the client, receive a constant power supply.
Should we fail in our task, you can claim a compensation in certain cases:
- in the event of a long, unscheduled power outage lasting more than six hours;
- if you no longer have any electricity or gas due to an administrative error on the part of Sibelga;
- if we have not established your connection to our network on time as scheduled;
- for direct (physical or material) damage caused by an interrupted, non-conforming or irregular power supply.
In general, you have 60 calendar days to submit your claim for compensation. There are exceptions, however, and you should read the compensation form carefully.
The documents may be sent to:
Sibelga, Complaints Department
PB 1340 - 1000 Brussels Brouckère
Fax: 02 549 43 34
In the event of a negative response from Sibelga as part of a claim for compensation, it is possibleto challenge this decision by filing a complaint with the Brugel Litigation Department:
- avenue des Arts 46 à 1000 Bruxelles (www.brugel.brussels)
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 02 563 02 00
Are you dissatisfied with the services we provide? If so, we are very sorry... Working with you, our staff in the complaints department will try to find a solution.
Complaints should be submitted in writing:
- Sibelga, Complaints Department, PB 1340 - 1000 Brussels Brouckère
- Fax: 02 549 43 34
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think our complaints department has still not been able to help you with the problem? If so, you can contact the Brussels energy regulator, Brugel