Sibelga strives to provide a high-performance electricity and gas network, and endeavors to ensure that you, as the client, receive a constant power supply.
Should we fail in our task, you can claim a compensation in certain cases:
- in the event of a long, unscheduled power outage lasting more than six hours;
- if you no longer have any electricity or gas due to an administrative error on the part of Sibelga;
- if we have not established your connection to our network on time as scheduled;
- for direct (physical or material) damage caused by an interrupted, non-conforming or irregular power supply.
The documents may be sent to:
Sibelga, Complaints Department
PB 1340 - 1000 Brussels Brouckère
Fax: 02 549 43 34
In the event of a negative response from Sibelga as part of a claim for compensation, it is possibleto challenge this decision by filing a complaint with the Brugel Litigation Department:
- avenue des Arts 46 à 1000 Bruxelles (www.brugel.brussels)
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 02 563 02 00
Are you dissatisfied with the services we provide? If so, we are very sorry... Working with you, our staff in the complaints department will try to find a solution.
Complaints should be submitted in writing:
Do you think our complaints department has still not been able to help you with the problem? If so, you can contact the Brussels energy regulator, Brugel