Upon request, we will send you a consumption history for your PLAGE.

Are you required to produce a Local Action Plan for Energy Management (PLAGE)? You will need your consumption history.

In order to obtain it, all you have to do is send an email to consumption@sibelga.be, specifying the EAN and the desired consumption period. You can obtain your consumption data for the last three years free of charge up to three times a year.

You do not own the high-voltage cabin on your site? Complete the mandate form (FR).