Does your meter have only one reading and do you want a dual-rate meter? Then ask for a quote here.

Please note: we only modify the type of meter. You have to ask your energy supplier for the tariff change.

You only want to modifiy one meter?
Then you do not need to ask for a quotation. Schedule directly an appointment on our customer portal My Sibelga.

Prepare your request

We need to know the EAN code of your meter. This code always starts with 5414489 (more info).

Send us clear pictures of the situation (the room where the meters are located, where cables come in and out, the meters, etc.).

If we have a clear enough picture of the situation, we do not need to schedule a technical visit. By avoiding the technical visit, we can carry out the work much more quickly.

Complete the mandate form with the owner. You must attach this document to the work request, completed and signed.

If your building is more than 10 years old, you may be entitled to the 6% VAT reduction.

You must attach this completed and signed document to the work request. Download the form.