Are you managing a project that requires excavation or earthwork? Here's how to check whether infrastructure belonging to Sibelga or other utilities is located near your building site.

In order to guarantee the safety of people and installations, you are required to find out about the presence of infrastructure near your building site: gas or water pipes, electric cables, telephone network... 

How to obtain Sibelga network plans for your building site?

Declare your projects on the KLIM-CICC website. It's free. You just need to register first. 

This single declaration form allows you to contact all CICC member cable and pipe managers at once. As members ourselves, we will provide you with all the necessary information. 

Register on the KLIM-CICC website

Remember also to declare your work just before the building work begins

Once the launch date is set for your building site, don't forget to notify the cable and pipe managers in question again.

This will ensure that you have the most up-to-date information, even if your plans have changed in the meantime or if new infrastructure has been built.